We are not few who have experienced slow loading times in Battlefront 2 on Windows PC 11/10 How can we fix it? Luckily, in this article, you are going to find the best solutions to this annoying problem.
How to fix slow loading times on Battlefront 2 PC
Check for pending updates
One of the first things we have to do is check for pending updates in Windows. When a game has too many problems, updates can help us fix these.
- We are going to access Windows Settings by pressing the “Windows + i” keys. Additionally, we can click on “Start” and then click on the gear-shaped icon.
- In this window we are going to choose “Updates and security”.
- Now we click on the left sidebar, where it says “Windows Update”.
- We check to see if we have any pending updates.
If there are any pending updates, it will be downloaded and installed automatically. Once it is finished, Windows will ask us to restart the computer to complete the process.
Update the graphics driver
The slow loading times in Battlefront 2 are most likely due to a corrupted or faulty graphics driver. So after checking for Windows updates and installing them if they are. Let’s proceed with the graphics drivers.
- We will have to enter the “Settings” menu again by pressing “Windows + i”.
- Next, we go to “Updates and security”.
- From the right sidebar we will go to “Windows Update”.
- Here we will click on “Optional updates”.
After updating the drivers or graphics controllers, it will be necessary to restart the computer.
Increase virtual memory
This problem also happens when virtual memory runs out. This can have an extremely negative impact on your system and slow down your applications. If this happens, we should try to increase the virtual memory to see if the problem disappears.
- First we will click on the “Start” menu and we will write “System Restore”.
- Next, we are going to “Create a restore point”.
- In the System Properties window, we must go to the “Advanced” tab.
- We go to the “Performance” section and click on the “Settings” button.
- Once we are here, we will look at the bottom for the button that says “Change”.
- When we are in virtual memory, we will have to click on “Change”.
- On the next page, we will have to uncheck the box next to “Automatically manage paging file size for all drives.”
- Then we select drive C and check the “Custom size” box.
- Depending on the amount of RAM that our computer has, we will specify the initial and maximum size.
Once we finish, we simply click “OK” and that’s it.
Troubleshoot Battlefront 2 in Clean Boot State
If all of the above solutions don’t work, the last option we have is to resort to a clean boot to determine where the performance problem is originating. In this process, only essential system files and services can be loaded.
- Let’s open the “Run” dialog box by pressing the “Windows + R” key combination.
- Next, we are going to type MSConfig in the search box and hit “Enter.”
- We will click on the “Services” tab in the “System Configuration” window.
- We will mark the box “Hide all Microsoft services” and then we will click on the “Disable all” option.
- In order to save the changes we will have to click on “Apply” and then on “OK”.
- After this we are going to press the “Windows” key and type “Open Task Manager” and press “Enter”.
- As soon as the window opens, we should be in the “Start” tab.
- Now we are going to have to select each service individually and click on “Deactivate”.
If the problem is solved Congratulations! Otherwise, we need to return to the System Configuration window in Windows 10. We will click on “General” and check the box next to “Load system services.” Then we are going to click on Apply and OK so that the changes are saved and we will restart the computer.