We all love Twitch, we can spend hours and hours watching streams from different people, talking and meeting new people. But what if we want to save a transmission for some reason? It’s possible download twitch videos? Yes, we can download our own streams or those of other users.
Store videos on Twitch
Before we can download the previous broadcasts, the first thing we will have to do is enable the storage function, since it is not enabled by default.
- we will go to Twitch official website.
- Next, we log in as we normally would.
- Then we click on our profile picture.
- Here we are going to select Settings.
- We click on the Channel and videos tab.
- In the left panel, we will select Broadcast.
- On this page, we’ll need to scroll down and turn on Store Heavy Streams under VOD Settings.
From this moment on, Twitch will store the transmissions that we make in the future. Although we must take into account a small detail; If we are not Premium users, the transmissions are saved for 14 days. Premium users can save their videos for up to 60 days.
Download Twitch Videos
Now we can download our own videos from Twitch, it is quite simple to achieve:
- We click on the profile icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- We will need to choose Video Producer from the dropdown menu.
- Next, we will click on the three dots button next to the video and then we will choose Download.
The download will start and it may take some time, this will depend on the duration of the video, so we will have to be patient.
Download other people’s videos on Twitch
Obviously, before downloading someone else’s Twitch videos, it is essential to make sure that the content is not copyrighted or copyrighted. In case, if you have them, it is not recommended to download the videos.
Through the official page of GitHub we can download Twitch leecher. It is a free application that is designed to download videos from this platform. Thanks to this tool we can search for the content we want and download it quickly.
4K Video Downloader
With 4K Video Downloader we can download videos in various resolutions. We proceed to download the tool from the official website, copy the URL of the video and paste it into the program once installed. After this, the only thing left is to wait for the download to complete.