- Losing access to your TikTok account is one of the worst things that can happen to you on this service. Especially if you don’t remember your email or associated phone number
- Even so, TikTok has a section on its portal where you can communicate to solve the problem. You just have to explain what happened, and wait for a formal answer
If you are interested in the Tiktoker profession, and you are trying to develop a career within this platform, you will surely know that one of the worst things that can happen is that, for some reason, you lose your access password. But, if you find yourself in that case, there is good news, since in this article we go through the steps to recover your TikTok password and what is probably more important, how to do it without mail or phone.
Indeed, recovering the TikTok password when we have our email or phone number is not too complicated since, based on that initial data, we will be in a position to obtain it. Really, the problem arises when you do not have any information to request a reset.
Recover your TikTok password, without email or phone step by step
To get your TikTok account back without an email or phone number in hand, you will need to submit a TikTok comment form. The good thing is that, in this section, we can not only share our comments about the platform, but also use it to report a problem with our account.
The only “but” of this solution, which is the only one that remains anyway, is that TikTok’s response may take 3-5 days, so if you’re a bit rushed, it might be better to create a new account.
Recover TikTok password from the browser, on PC, iPhone or Android
- Enter the Share your opinion section, on the official TikTok website, through this link
- Add an email address where you will receive the reply
- Add a topic and a comment, developing what is the problem you have specifically
- To be even clearer, you can add a screenshot showing that you cannot enter the account
- Once you have downloaded all the information, click Send to contact TikTok
As we said, then you will have to wait 3 to 5 days until you finally get a reply. You can try to reduce that wait, for example by writing your comment in English, increasing the chances that a platform worker will respond to you as soon as possible.
As you can see, that you do not have access to your email address or phone number associated with your TikTok profile, does not necessarily mean that you cannot re-enter that account. You will do it with a little help.
Requesting access using its comment form is the answer that TikTok gives to all the people who want to save their profile before losing it permanently. And you can submit the form in just seconds. Later, yes, you must arm yourself with patience until you receive an answer to your concern.
Remember, if you are about to create a new user account on TikTok, that in addition to your email and phone, there are other methods to log in more easily, such as linking to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Google.
Once you are logged in, and you can intervene on your account, you can change your username on TikTok.