We go to a party and to play some music we add our Spotify account. The problem occurs when we must sign out of all Spotify accounts Is it possible if we don’t have access to the physical device? There are several ways to close an account on computers and mobile devices, even remotely.
We cannot deny that Spotify is one of the best platforms to listen to songs of all kinds at an unmatched level of quality. We can even upload our music and share it with everyone. Although, in order to get the most out of it, we need a Premium account, they are very accessible.
Sign out of all Spotify accounts on computers
From the Spotify application and the web browser, the method to be able to log out is extremely simple. The only thing we will have to do is follow the steps detailed below.
- We open the Spotify app on our computer or web player.
- We go directly to click on our profile name that is in the upper right.
- Now we select Sign out in the dropdown menu and that would be it.
From mobile devices
In the case of mobile devices such as iOS or Android, signing out of Spotify is too easy:
- We open the Spotify application.
- After this we go to Home.
- Next, let’s choose Settings.
- We scroll down to the end.
- Here we will look for the option that says Logout.
In this simple way we have already managed to close the session on any mobile device. Regardless of the operating system, the process is the same.
Sign out of all connected devices at once
We also have the ability to log out of an account on all devices at once. This is something practical when we leave our account on devices to which we do not have access.
- We are going to open.spotify.com.
- We will have to log in in case we are not with our account.
- Then, we are going to click on our profile, which is in the upper right part of the screen.
- We will see a drop-down menu and choose Account.
- We go to the bottom of the page and click on Log out everywhere.
Close it on associated devices
In case we want to do it on associated devices, we will have to follow these steps:
All associated devices may take up to 1 hour to disconnect from Spotify. But after that, they will be logged out until we reopen it.