Activate noise cancellation on AirPods Pro it is something extremely useful, a feature that many users of these devices like. In this article we are going to see how to activate this option that, for many, is essential, on any device.
On many occasions we have talked about Apple AirPods, their common problems and solutions, including how to synchronize them with all devices, something that we explain in detail step by step. Today we have to talk about a feature that becomes essential for many people and that is noise cancellation.
Turn on noise cancellation on AirPods Pro on a Mac
If we are working on a Mac while listening to music, but the noise of the workplace or environment does not help us at all. So we can get rid of this noise by turning on noise cancellation as follows.
- We start by looking for the volume icon in the menu bar on Mac and we will click on the icon.
- Here we will see a context menu with the following options: Output Device, Volume and Sound Preferences.
- If we have paired our AirPods Pro with Mac, we would have to see the AirPods Pro name.
- We will click on AirPods Pro and we will see the Noise Control menu.
- Here we will have to check the Noise Cancellation.
In this simple way we have managed to achieve noise cancellation in AirPods Pro.
How to enable noise cancellation from iPhone/iPad
The most important thing to keep in mind is that the version of the operating system has to be iPadOS 13.2 and iOS 13.2 or higher in order to follow these steps.
- We will have to make sure that we have paired the AirPods Pro with our mobile device.
- Next, we are going to bring up the iOS or iPadOS Control Center by swiping down from the top right of the screen.
- Here we would have to see Volume or AirPods Pro.
- We will keep pressing until we see the options Noise Cancellation, Off and Transparency.
- Click on Noise Cancellation to activate it.
Alternatively, we have the possibility to do the same, but from the Configuration, we will achieve it in the following way.
- We go to Settings and then we go to Bluetooth.
- We would have to see the AirPods Pro among the connected devices.
- We’re also going to see a More Info icon (i).
- From here we can activate the Noise Cancellation option.
From Android devices
- We will have to be connected to an Android device and we will press and hold the force sensor slot on any of the AirPod Pro.
- We release the force sensor when we hear a small chime.
- In this simple way we have already activated noise cancellation.
How to activate it in Windows
The way to activate noise cancellation in Windows is very similar to what we have to do in Android. We will have to use the force sensor to use noise cancellation.
So, we’ll hold down the force sensor until we hear a little chime. It is the indication that the noise cancellation has been activated and that the AirPods Pro are connected correctly.