When the Bluetooth not working after waking up our PC from the suspension, it is something too annoying. Especially since we have to restart the computer in order to continue using our devices. But here you will find several possible solutions and we are going to tell you which ones are a little further down.
Bluetooth doesn’t work after waking up from sleep PC
Run the Device, Hardware, and Bluetooth Troubleshooter
Microsoft has automated tools that allow us to solve different problems with a few clicks. Therefore, when we have problems with the Bluetooth we can try this.
- The first thing we will do is right click on the start menu and we will select “Settings”.
- Next, we are going to have to head to Update and security> Fix the problem.
- Now, we will click on additional troubleshooters in the right pane.
- Then we will have to click on Bluetooth and choose “Run the troubleshooter.” We will have clear instructions to follow, so it won’t be too complicated.
For those of you who have Windows 11, running this solver is a bit simpler.
- The first thing we will do is right click on “Start” and choose “Settings”.
- Now we are going to choose “System”.
- Next, we are going to click on “Other troubleshooters.”
- Then, we click on the button that says “Run” next to Bluetooth.
Start the Bluetooth support service if it does not work
If the service Bluetooth support It is not running on the system, this kind of inconvenience can occur.
The first thing we will do is press “Windows + R” to open the “Run” window. Here we will have to write “services.msc” without the quotation marks and then we will click on “OK”.
In the Services application, we will look for “Bluetooth support service”. Once we find it, we will right click it and select “Start”. In case it is already running, we simply stop it and then repeat the process.
Change Bluetooth support service to local system account
We will have to start the “Services” application. We will right click on “Bluetooth Support Service” and then we will have to choose “Properties”. In the tab that says “Login”, we are going to choose the local system account. Finally, we apply the changes and then accept.
Update the Bluetooth driver
Obviously updating or reinstalling the drivers is a method that almost always gives results, let’s see how to do it.
- We press “Start” and write “Device Manager”.
- Next, we are going to have to expand “Bluetooth” from the arrow on the left in that section.
- We will right click on the Bluetooth adapter and select “Update driver”.
- Then we click on “Search driver automatically” and that’s it.
Another option would be to directly uninstall them. We right-click it and choose to uninstall; we restart the PC and they would have to be installed automatically, without us having to do anything.