- Microsoft Designer is the new visual design service from Redmond, a platform very similar to traditional design tools such as Canva, Fotor and Pixlr that is under development
- Until days ago, only a lucky few could enjoy it. But that has changed
- What are the steps to follow to sign up and try Microsoft Designer for free?
You probably already know this, but in case you don’t, Microsoft Designer is the new visual design service from Redmond, a platform very similar to traditional design tools like Canva, Fotor and Pixlr. Until days ago, only a lucky few could enjoy it. But that has changed and, like hundreds of people around the world, you probably want to try Microsoft Designer. How to do it? Good, The first thing will be to learn how to register. But first, let’s review what advantages this application has.
It is that although the program has not yet been fully developed, and it is far from what its final version will be, we can get an idea of its potential if we participate in the tests that Microsoft has enabled so that those who have it installed can comment on how their experience is being with software.
What is Microsoft Designer? How could it be defined?
Microsoft Designer is an artificial intelligence-based online design and image editing service, completely free to use as long as you sign in from any Microsoft account.
Thanks to this platform, you will be able to design a wide variety of content such as banners, covers, etc. In addition, you can take advantage of the images you have on your mobile or on your PC, or design new ones with the AI. Basically its main benefit is that it has no limits since the limits are the ones that you set yourself.
In the past we had been able to see more of Microsoft’s advances in Artificial Intelligence related to image design. It was from the hand of Bing Creator and the images of him by descriptions.
In its official blogMicrosoft says that “Designer can help you quickly create stunning images, social media posts, invitations, and more through cutting-edge generative AI technology.” And apparently they think it’s just the beginning, because “AI models have been steadily improving” since they started working with them. That’s not all, as further developments are expected.
How can you also sign up to try Designer?
At this point, let’s see the instructions to sign up and try Microsoft Designer on your PC.
- Accede to this link Microsoft Designer below to enter the service website
- In the service web interface, first enter your Microsoft account email
- After completing the Microsoft Designer registration email, click Join Waitlist
- You will receive a waitlist notification from Designer, and you will be asked to provide more personal information
- When you complete all the information, click Submit below
If you have your Microsoft account with a session open in the browser, by accessing the link you will be able to use the service. Obviously, it will be somewhat unstable during the first weeks but it will stabilize as time goes by.
Have you been able to test Microsoft Designer on your PC? What are the sensations that this program has transmitted to you?