- The forums and networks have been filled with comments about the “No Server Found” message in Titanfall 2
- The potential causes of this failure or error are very varied, but they can almost always be saved
- What are the steps to follow to run Titanfall 2 while avoiding obstacles from repeating?
Since its official launch, Titanfall 2 has been one of the titles that most caught the attention of players, one of those proposals that quickly becomes a must in the collection of entertainment lovers. Unfortunately, it seems that some of them are having trouble trying to run it and, Given these problems that many users are experiencing with this game, we review how to fix “No Server Found” in Titanfall 2 because there are several possible causes and therefore the outputs.
For those who do not know or are getting into this world of video games, Titanfall is a first-person shooter title developed by Respawn Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts.a story that revolves around Jack Cooper, a rifleman who is given a Titan, a giant robot, to help him save himself.
Solve the message “No Server Found” in Titanfall 2 step by step
Check system compatibility
You must start with check compatibility of your system with the game, which is quite easy to do. Basically, it is about comparing the essential requirements of the title with the hardware of your computer.
- Operating System: Win 7/8/8.1/10/11 64 bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-6600 or equivalent
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB or AMD Radeon RX 480 8GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 45 GB of available space
If everything is correct, it is time to move on, ruling out the other explanations one by one.
Check Titanfall 2 Server Status
Check Titanfall 2 Server Status It will take only a few seconds, and there are several ways to check it. You can follow @TitanfallStatus on Twitter for updates on this.
Verify the integrity of the game files
Game files can get corrupted due to a one-time defect or a last-minute update. Although the message talks about servers, it would not be strange if the answer is when asking us about the files.
- Open Steam and go to the Library
- Right click on Titanfall 2
- Select Properties and Local Files
- Click on Verify integrity of game files
If the integrity of the game is compromised, this tool should fix it. or solve it shortly.
Run Titanfall 2 as Administrator
Running the game as Administrator ensures that the game does not crash due to lack of permissions.
- Right click on the Titanfall 2.exe shortcut file
- Click on Property and go to the Compatibility tab
- Check the Run this program as administrator option
- Click OK to save all changes and avoid crashes
Modify DNS settings
If none of the above has helped you, try modifying the DNS settings taking into account that Windows computers, by default, they use any DNS file configured by the Internet provider. So that you do not waste time, we leave you a post on how to change the DNS on Windows and Mac computers.
Disable proxy and VPN
If the server is connected to a proxy or virtual private network and they hide your IP address, redirecting traffic through remote servers, Titanfall 2 will likely have impediments connecting and run.
- Press Win + I keys to open Settings
- Go to Network & Internet, Proxy
- Turn off Automatically detect settings
- Under Configure, turn off the Use a proxy server feature
By disabling the proxy, as well as the virtual private network, the connection impediments will disappear.
White list in Windows Firewall
Windows Firewall sometimes interferes with game processes and causes the game to misbehave. Allowing a program in Windows Firewall can help fix it if too much hassle.
- Press Win + I keys to open Settings
- Go to Privacy and security, Windows Security, Firewall and network protection
- On the Firewall tab, click Allow an app through Firewall
- On the next page, click on Change settings and tap on Allow another app
- In the Allowed Apps window, find Titanfall 2 and check the Private and Public boxes
reinstall the game
Ultimately, there is no way out but to reinstall Titanfall 2, getting rid of any damaged files. This is how to fix some of the undetectable problems which may have a game or program.
Have you managed to fix the “No Server Found” problem in Titanfall 2 with this step by step?