If you are a Movistar user, it is likely that at some point you have considered changing your plan to enjoy additional benefits or reduce your monthly mobile phone expenses. In this tutorial we will show you how to change your plan in Movistar easily and quickly. You will learn how to explore the different plans available, verify your eligibility, select the plan that best suits your needs, and change your plan online or through the Movistar mobile application. Let’s get started!
Check the available plans
The first step to changing your Movistar plan is to explore the different plans available and select the one that best suits your needs and budget. To do this, you can follow the following steps:
Visit the Movistar website – To explore the different plans available, go to the Movistar website (enter the website of your country: https://www.telefonica.com/es/nosotros/marcas/movistar/). Once inside, in the main menu you will see the “Plans” section.
Movistar offers plans for mobile telephony, television, internet and fixed telephony, so be sure to select the type of plan you need. If you have specific requirements, such as a certain amount of mobile data or certain TV features, you can filter the plans to find those that best suit your needs. Filters are available on the Movistar plans page, and you can use them to refine your search.
Once you’ve found a plan that interests you and meets your requirements, you can move on to the next step to verify your eligibility.
Before changing your plan in Movistar, you must verify if you are eligible to do so. Here’s how to do it:
- To verify your eligibility, you must first sign in to your Movistar account online or in the mobile app. If you don’t have an account yet, you can create a new account online or through the mobile app.
- Once you have logged in, go to the “Plans” section online or in the Movistar mobile application.
- In the “Plan” section, you’ll find information about the plans available for your line and whether you’re eligible to switch to another plan. If you’re eligible to change plans, information about available plans will appear along with plan prices and features. If you are not eligible to change plans, you will be notified of this and an explanation of why you are not eligible.
- In addition to verifying your eligibility, you must ensure that you meet any additional requirements to change plans. For example, if you have a current contract with Movistar, you may have to wait until it ends before changing your plan. You should also make sure that you don’t have any outstanding balances or that you haven’t temporarily suspended your line.
By verifying your eligibility and meeting any additional requirements, you’ll be ready to select a new plan and make the switch. In the next section, we’ll show you how to change your plan online or through the Movistar mobile app.
How to change your Movistar plan
Next, we show you how to change your plan from your website or mobile app:
- Access its website or download the Movistar mobile application from the app store either Google Play Store and open the app.
- Log in to your Movistar account in the mobile application or on its website.
- In the “Switch Plan” section, select the plan you want to switch to.
- Confirm the plan change and follow the instructions to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed the plan change process, be sure to verify that it was successful. You can do so by verifying the plan information in the “My account” section of the Movistar website or mobile application.
In addition, you can also check if you are enjoying the benefits of the new plan. For example, if you’ve upgraded to a plan with more mobile data, check that you’re receiving the correct amount of data when browsing the web or using apps. If you’ve upgraded to a plan with more minutes or texts, check that you can make calls and send texts without issue.
Tips for Movistar users
- Check your usage regularly – If you have contracted to change to a plan with a limited amount of mobile data, minutes or text messages, it is important that you regularly review your use to ensure that you do not exceed the limits of your plan. This will help you avoid additional charges or suspension of your service.
- Take advantage of the promotions – Movistar regularly offers promotions and discounts for its plans and services. Make sure you’re aware of these promotions to get the most out of your plan.
- Use Movista mobile applicationsa – Movistar mobile applications can help you manage your account, review your usage and get technical support. Be sure to download and use these apps for the best user experience.
- Consider adding additional services – In addition to the basic plans, Movistar offers a variety of additional services, such as additional data packages, international calls and television plans. Consider adding these services if you need them to maximize your experience.
- Communicate any problems or concerns – If you experience any problems or concerns with your new Movistar plan, contact their customer service immediately. They will be able to help you resolve any issues and ensure you get the best user experience possible.