- There are a number of classic issues that seem to repeat themselves on computers running Android
- Google claims that it works on correcting certain inconsistencies in its OS, but several are still there after many years, and the best thing is to learn what you can do to solve them
Statistics indicate that mobile devices with Google’s operating system are the vast majority. Approximately 9 out of 10 that are sold and used in the world have Android, for 10% of iOS. Obviously, this popularity and its very open nature means that there may be some drawbacks. Given this reality, in the following article we are going to show you how to solve some of the most common errors and bugs in Android, a small guide that you should always keep in mind,
Of course, it is more common for these obstacles to a good user experience to appear, especially after we have been with them for a few years, so the best thing you can do is change your device every two or three years. That said, there are certain tricks that could get you out of trouble at the worst time.
Basic Android errors and how to fix them
Samsung mobile loses WiFi connection
Androids in general, but Samsungs in particular, have a very specific bug related to WiFi networks. Everything indicates that they disconnect without an apparent reason or reason, and in situations in which they should not do so. Fortunately, there is a set of steps you can try, to see if you manage to reverse the error:
- Check the Wi-Fi connection
- Reboot the router, just in case
- Restart your smartphone, just in case
- Activate Airplane Mode and, after a few seconds, deactivate it
- Reset network settings or choose to forget WiFi network and reconnect
Mobile does not charge the battery well
That your smartphone does not charge the battery, or that it charges too slowly, is one of the most annoying things that can happen to any user. It is best to try the following, in this same order:
- Reboot the device
- Cleans the dust accumulated in the ports
- If your equipment is high old, change the battery for a new one
- Change the charging cables, chargers and plugs, making sure they are original
- Put the device to charge while it is off, instead of running applications while leaving it plugged in
Mobile does not recognize the SIM
It is no longer so common that we have messages warning that the terminal does not accept the SIM card, but it still happens. Sadly, until it is repaired it will be unusable, because we will not be able to make calls or send messages.
If the smartphone in question rejects a new SIM card, you should proceed as follows:
- Check the phone signal, it should be disabled
- Activate and deactivate the Airplane Mode of the terminal
- Check the status of the dedicated SIM slot
- Put the same SIM in another device, or another SIM in the same device
- Update the product software to the latest available stable version for the product
If the problem persists, it is best to contact your mobile provider for a response.
Mobile too hot
Overheating in technology is nothing new, but in general you shouldn’t have to worry. When you charge your phone, don’t use heavy applications, and that has to be enough to keep it warm.
The latest Androids come equipped with alert systemswhich indicate if they are too overheated, recommending that you let it rest for a few moments, until the core cools down a bit.
In any case, there are behaviors or behaviors with which you can try your luckto rule out failures:
- Do not use your smartphone while it is charging
- When charging, always use an original charger and connection cable
- Turn off your network connections when you are not using them, to preserve battery
- Do not use the equipment in extremely hot environments, such as those that are overheated on purpose
- Whenever there are new versions of the operating system, take care to download and install them very soon
If none of the above works, you cannot be with your overheated phone, so it will be advisable to go immediately to an official service, to claim the warranty or at least have it fixed as soon as possible.
The above are some of the most common errors in Android, and how to fix any of them. Our idea is that you can get out of trouble, although you will probably need a definitive solution later.
Have you been able to solve the main common failures in Android with these tutorials?