- The error accompanied by the code 80070570 affects the Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles equally
- Content downloads and game/software updates are usually the explanation
- What are the steps to follow to leave the problem behind and be able to run your titles?
If you are a user, you will know that error codes are not uncommon in the main Microsoft consoles. Many of them have certain bugs that are identified this way, and that’s an advantage because it can help us fix them without wasting so much time. In general, in order to fix them, it is necessary to follow a series of steps, and in this article you will discover how to solve the error 80070570 on Xbox easily and quickly.
Based on what we’ve been able to find out, it seems that the problem arises specifically in two specific situations. First, when downloading content from Xbox Live on Xbox 360. Second, when downloading a game update or directly from the firmware of the machine on Xbox One. These are the two recurring cases in which users comment that they have encountered this problem: there appearing the question of what to do then.
Just in case, so that you do not have any doubts about it, the message that you will notice is the following:
Status Code: 80070570
Sorry, there’s a problem with the Xbox service. Try again later.
How to fix error 80070570 on Xbox step by step?
As we always do, we are going to tell you what are the steps to find the cause and the way out of the problem. Regardless of which of these two consoles you have, The first thing will be to try just restarting them. You’ve probably already done that so, if it didn’t work, please pay attention to these procedures.
Before going into the details, We recommend that you cancel any pending downloads or installations. Eventually, damaged or corrupted files can play a trick on you and hinder the processes.
Turn the console off and on
- Hold down the power button on your Xbox until it turns off
- When the console is completely powered off, unplug the power cords
- Wait a few minutes, reconnect the power cords to the outlet, and turn it on
Beyond the restart, the interesting thing about this trick is that it also deletes the cache in case it is necessary.
Check the status of the Xbox
This error message may be associated with an issue with the Xbox service, so you’ll need to review it. When that happens, all you have to do is wait for it to be fixed. You can check it in this link.
Install the game on an internal hard drive, not an external one
If you are downloading a game to your console’s external drive, change the download location to the internal drive. Some users claim that they were able to fix the problem. Although not ideal, it did work for them.
Delete and download your profile again
Delete and download your profile again to rule out that the conflict goes this way, as it usually happens. Even if that happens, you can leave the problem behind and run your titles without difficultiesthis way:
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide
- Select Profile & system, Settings, Account, Remove accounts
- Select the account you want to remove, then Remove to confirm
To add that profile back to the console, all you have to do is all. It will take you a second:
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide
- Select Profile & system, Add or change, Add new
- Enter the email address of the Microsoft account you want to add and select Enter
- Enter your Microsoft account password, and then select Sign in
- Read the Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Agree
- Follow the steps to set your Sign-in, security, and PIN preferences to finish
reset your console
If none of the above has helped, unfortunately there is no choice but to reset your Xbox console. Assuming you have no experience with that, we leave you a tutorial to restart the system of an Xbox.
Other frequently asked questions
What is error 80070057 on Xbox 360?
Error code 80070057 on Xbox 360 can occur while watching a video or redeeming a digital item. For both cases the error message is different but the error code is the same, so you should immediately check the status of the Xbox and the information of both the account and the issued invoice.
How do I fix Xbox Live error on Xbox 360?
Xbox Live error on Xbox 360 is usually related to internet connection issues. Check your internet connection, clear your Xbox Live cache, or ultimately do a factory reset on your Xbox.
Have you managed to fix error 80070570 on Xbox? What else would you like to know in this regard?