- Google Play Store has plenty of apps… but maybe it’s missing some that interest you
- Installing the Amazon Appstore on your Android will help you expand the range of apps available
- What are the steps to follow to add the store to Google’s mobile operating system?
As we well know, If there is a clear advantage that Android has over iOS, it is its ability to customize.. Basically, in this environment we can configure any aspect of the user experience, whereas it would be much more difficult to do it in Apple’s. But If that is not enough for you and you want to download more applications on Google’s operating system, you should know how to install Amazon Appstore on Android.
Many people don’t know it, but the Amazon app store can indeed be installed on Android. In fact, thanks to APK files we can run all kinds of apps outside of the official Play Store. When we install the Amazon Appstore we make it easier for us to download these “unofficial” apps.
The truth is that Google doesn’t think it’s entirely right that we do this, partly out of suspicion that we use apps outside of their commercial agreements, and partly because we could be putting our equipment at risk. That said, the advantage is that we can’t trust Amazon, unlike other sources of APKs..
Expanding the range of applications on Android
If you want to take your options in Android apps to the next level, adding multiple interesting alternatives, you only have to go to the download page of the Amazon application store, from this link.
Of course, you have to do this directly from your Android phone which, at that moment, will ask you if you want to download the APK file from the Amazon Appstore itself, to which you indicate yes, to then give permission to “Install unknown applications”, logical security question, ending with “Install” the store.
From then on, you will be able to access the Amazon Appstore as if it were a more native Android application. You will have thousands of applications within this store to launch them in a few seconds and take advantage of them.
Which? Pretty much the same ones you can find on Amazon Fire tablets, Fire TVs, and Windows 11. It may not be as complete a store as the Play Store, which has a much longer development time, although we are able to affirm that it has become one of the best solutions to it..
Download Amazon Appstore on Android step by step
Let’s assume that you have never worked with an APK file before and have no idea how to install it. We are here to help you, so here is a step-by-step guide to download Amazon Appstore on Android:
- On your mobile with Android operating system, open Chrome or any other trusted browser
- Enter the download page of the Amazon application store, from this link
- Press the Get Amazon Appstore button and wait for the APK to be downloaded
- Once the process is finished, open the APK from the notification that it is downloaded
- Android may ask you for permission to “Install Unknown Apps”, so grant it
- With permission granted, confirm that you want to download and run the Amazon Appstore by clicking Install
- Once again, when the process has finished, click on Open to finally access the content of the store
As we said before, there are other platforms to download to your Android that contain many applications. This operating system It is open to APK installation, and that is a virtue that we should value more.
Have you been able to install the Amazon Appstore on your Android device? What apps have you downloaded from the store?