Surveys are an effective way to get feedback and information from your contacts on Whatsapp. They can be used for a variety of purposes, such as getting feedback on a product or service, planning an event, or simply learning the preferences of your contacts. Knowing how to take a survey on Whatsapp will allow you to take full advantage of this feature and get useful information in a quick and convenient way. In addition, WhatsApp surveys are an easy way to keep in touch with your contacts and generate conversation in a casual environment.
It is for all this that in this article we are going to explain step by step what you have to do to create a survey on WhatsApp.
Note: How to create surveys in WhatsApp was discussed a long time ago, but this time we explain it in a simpler way and without using third-party options.
Step by step to take a survey on WhatsApp
First of all, to be able to do a survey on Whatsapp, you obviously need to have an active WhatsApp account on your mobile phone, as well as have a list of contacts to whom you want to send the survey and, finally, have the WhatsApp app fully updated.
Here is a detailed tutorial on how to make a survey on Whatsapp:
- Open the Whatsapp application on your mobile phone.
- Select the chat in which you want to send the survey. It can be an individual chat or a group chat.
- Click the “attach file” button. This button is in the text bar where you type, and it has a little picture of a paper clip.
- Select the “Survey” option from the dropdown menu. This option is at the end of everything.
- Type your survey question in the “Question” field. Make sure the question is clear and concise.
- Type your answer options in the “Options” field. You can add up to 10 answer options. Be sure to separate each answer choice with a comma.
- Finally, select the “Send” button to send the survey to the chat.
That’s all! Once you’ve sent the poll, chat participants will be able to vote on the poll by selecting one of the answer options. You will also be able to see the results in real time. Please note that once you have submitted the survey, you will not be able to edit it.
Taking a survey on Whatsapp is a simple process that can be useful for obtaining information and feedback from contacts in the application.
By submitting a survey, users can quickly and easily ask questions and get answers. Surveys are an effective tool to find out the opinions, preferences and needs of WhatsApp contacts.
Plus, they’re a simple and convenient way to spark conversation in a casual setting. In general, taking a survey on Whatsapp can help strengthen relationships with contacts by staying in touch and better understanding their interests and needs.