if we are thinking how to put our AirPods in pairing mode with a device, but we don’t know exactly how. The guide that we will leave you a little further down will be very useful.
Put AirPods in pairing mode on iPhone and iPad
- We recommend updating to iOS 13 at a minimum, we will get a better experience overall.
- We must make sure to log in to our iCloud account.
- We’ll put the AirPod case close to the phone and make sure the cover is open.
- The AirPods have to be inside the case.
- In newer iOS versions, we’ll automatically see a popup with a Connect button. However, in older versions, we will not see this window.
- If this is the case, we will have to press and hold the pairing button on the back of the case.
- When we see a white light flashing, we’re going to release it.
- Now yes, we can press Connect on our iPhone or iPad.
- The flashing white light will now turn solid and turn green.
Pairing mode for Mac
- We will put the AirPods in the charging case and we will have to keep the lid open.
- The AirPod case and the Mac have to be close.
- Then we press the pairing button on the back of the case until we see a white light that flashes.
- Next, we go to our Mac and click on the Apple menu.
- Here we are going to see a series of options, the one that interests us is the one that says System Preferences.
- Next, we will select the Bluetooth option.
- On the Bluetooth screen we will see the list of devices.
- Simply, we will have to click on the AirPods for the pairing process to complete.
- The Android device and the AirPods have to be close.
- AirPods must be in the charging case with the lid open.
- We will press and hold the pairing button on the case until we see a flashing white light.
- Now we go to Settings or Android Settings and choose Bluetooth.
- We will press pair new device to find the AirPods in the list.
- When we see them, we simply click on them.
In this simple way, we will be able to pair our AirPods with almost any device. It always works the same way, so it’s pretty straightforward.