- An important part of Pokémon Go depends on the geolocation of users on the map
- If you have already traveled your house or area, you can fake your location in Pokémon Go with MockGo
- What are the steps to take to alter your position in the game and networks like Snapchat?
If you enjoy this proposal from the people of Niantic, even when its best moment passed several months ago, You may have wondered if it is possible to fake the location in Pokémon Go. We teach you how to do it on iPhone. It is that we are talking about one of the most downloaded games in the history of phones with iOS systems.
Now we know that an important part of the game depends, of course, on the geolocation of the users. Many times, we have done everything we could do from home or from the area in which we are.
So it may be a good idea to resort to this trick to fake the location in Pokémon Go that will quickly make the game continue to give you satisfaction. It will achieve this by opening up new regions to explore.
Fake your location in Pokémon Go with MockGo
The first thing you may have noticed is that iPhone does not offer you any default solution with this objective. You have to rely on an external tool to do the job. There are several options, but a really good alternative that we liked a lot in all our tests is the one called Foneazy MockGo.
It is a computer-based location simulation tool for devices with the iOS system. Basically, it will allow you to change your location to any other part of the world you want and in just seconds.
And, as if that were not enough, with a single account you will be able to change the location of up to five devices.
Foneazy MockGo offers its customers a wide range of plans. One month, three months, one year and for life. They all have different prices obviously. We recommend a one-month trial for $9.95, and if you’re 100% satisfied, then buy it for life for $59.95. If not, check out their other possible plans.
Fake location on iPhone step by step
First of all, you are going to have to download Foneazy MockGo on your PC. It doesn’t matter if you use MacOS or Windows. You can do it directly from their website, through this link. Select a plan and install.
Set up MockGo on your MacOS or Windows PC
- Once installed, launch MockGo on your PC and connect iPhone to computer.
- Click Start and enable Developer Mode on your smartphone
- Do it in Settings, Privacy and security, Developer mode. Switch it on
- Your iPhone will reboot with Developer Mode active. And MockGo should show your location on the map
- Click on the same icon in the upper right corner to enable Teleport Mode
- Enter the address of the desired location or coordinates and click Go
- MockGo will display the entered location with a popup window to transport you to your GPS location
Change your location on iPhone
- Your iPhone will have the new location set
- Move in Pokémon Go like you usually do
- MockGo features a one-stop motion feature that you can take advantage of by selecting the corresponding icon that is the second in the menu in the upper right corner. Click on One Stop
- Click the Move Here button to move to the location selected from the popup menu
- You can also select the movement speed by switching to MockGo’s Realistic Mode
At this point, you should know that faking your location using a third-party software or application will help you move from one place to another and collect the creatures in less time and with much less effort.
However, you should not ignore that spoofing your location for Pokémon Go is against the terms and services. Besides, is considered an illegal and cheating activity, which could result in a ban from the game.
When faking location in Pokémon Go, we recommend avoiding slightly weird location changes. For example, you should not change your location to another country or a location too far from your current location.
In general terms, Foneazy MockGo is a very useful application if you want to change your location in Pokémon Go. You can fake your location both in this game and on social networks, for example Snapchat to name one. Try the software and tell us about your experience forging locations with MockGo.