Know how download .NET Framework 3.5 on Windows 10 it is essential, since it is something necessary to be able to run the applications on the system. If an app requires it and it is not installed in the operating system, that application will not be able to run. So we are going to have to learn from where we can download it and how to install it, that is precisely what we are going to discuss a little below.
Framework comes with several versions, the best of all is that we can install all the versions on our computer without any kind of conflict problem or anything similar. So in this sense, do not be afraid to install a newer version when you already have an older one installed, they are fully compatible and will not generate any kind of problems.
Download .NET Framework 3.5 on Windows 10
Actually, .NET Framework 3.5 is already pre-installed in Windows 10. If we uninstall it or if it is not available for any reason, we can download it again from the Microsoft website.
- For this we will have to go to the official Web of .NET Framework 3.5.
- Next, we are going to choose the language we use.
- Then we click on download.
- Once downloaded, we will simply have to double-click the downloaded file to start the installation process, it is very easy.
Install it with NET 2.0 and 3.0
- In this case we are going to go to the Control Panel, for this we will have to press “Start” and then write “Control Panel”.
- Next, we are going to go to “Programs”.
- Then we will have to go to “Activate or deactivate Windows functions”.
- In the new window we will choose .NET Framework 3.5 and click OK.
- We will have to follow the instructions on the screen in order to install it successfully.
What version of the .NET Framework do I need?
Generally, the latest version is more than enough to be able to use most applications. However, the app we are trying to use will ask us for a specific version of the .NET Framework so it will be a matter of searching and downloading it.
We can have several versions installed on the computer, they hardly take up space and are compatible with each other. So we shouldn’t worry about having to uninstall any of these, they are extremely useful and necessary.